Monday, January 5, 2009

Aberdeen NJ Life

I've just started a new blog that deals with living in and around Aberdeen, New Jersey. The new blog offers me a place to discuss issues that don't precisely fit here in Musings, where I focus on research methods. I expect the new blog will attract a different audience and that's fine. My emphasis here will remain on local history, genealogy, and Wikipedia.

The holidays are over; it's time to get to work.

The historic image of the Matawan Railroad Station is from http://64.106.243.185/matawan/General/RAILROAD%20INFORMATION/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pat, I am doing some research on my Clark Ancestors from NJ and am wondering if you have any family genealogy listings from the mid-late 1700's, either from churches or local histories. I am looking for information on a William Clark b. abt. 1760 m. to Sarah Moore, that eventually lived in the Freehold area. Any info would be greatly appreciated. you can contact me at carolecorn@bellsouth.net